Thursday, December 10, 2020

DARKNESS 🌑



Standing on the corner,

No lights on.

Left with a burning candle,

So frightened to hold on.


Watching me fret,

Candle smile back at me, 

Why are you so fearful

And worried about everything? 


I replied,' things are soon going to end,

standing on the rim, 

I am despair within. 


She replied, 'It's just a matter of time,

everything goes where it begins,

Why bother about things,

Which itself the start and the end.


What you own now is a time,

To explore and to be ecstasy within,

If you take the time out,

We all end up on the same route.


Suddenly I come to a realization,

That fear is nothing but a boundary,

I kept within.

Darkness isn't the ending but a source to an origin.


It's a privilege to be alive, 

A gift beautiful than anything,

Why waste it worrying, 

when the end itself is the beginning. 

When the ending itself is the beginning.

#Dark #Ending #Beginning #Darkness #Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

DARKNESS 🌑

Standing on the corner, No lights on. Left with a burning candle, So frightened to hold on. Watching me fret, Candle smile back at me,  Why ...